Tuesday, January 27, 2009

MY BOYS!

Gabriel is now three weeks old. Time Flies by so fast. He is such a good baby! He is doing really well and is giving us a fair amount of sleep. We think he is growing, because he seems to demand a lot more food in the last few days. These pics are with my new camera. The camera that I got for my birthday broke and walmart did not have one to replace it. We bought a new and better one at staples. I love it and now I can be obsessive about taking pictures. Dad and Gabriel taking a snooze. Aaron looks a little more sleepy than Gabriel.

Gabriel showing mommy where his eye is. lol!


I love this picture! It was taken right after he sneezed. So funny!

Just plain cute! He is awake!



The Pacifier is still way big!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures!

Sarah said...

Hehe, the pacifier does look big in that one.

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

He is so beautiful. Can i say that about a little boy. Oh sure I can I am the Aunt.

Anonymous said...

He is cute and getting so big! We are so happy for you two!

Rachel and John said...

Soooooooo Cute! I am so happy for you guys! I bet you are just in Heaven! Love ya! *Rach

Goates said...

I looooove your pictures! He looks so cute. And Aaron looks so happy and content holding cute little Gabriel. We can't wait to see you guys again and hold your Gabriel :)