Sunday, January 18, 2009

Finally Home!


So I have been officially home for a little less than two days with my son (son! I love saying that!). It was a very long trip to Utah for us and if it had not been for my sister and her husband it would have been even longer. We were lucky enough to stay at thier house while we waited for the okay to take Gabriel home. Thanks! It was also nice to be there because my mom was there to help us both out! I think when I have gotten a little more sleep I will write about the whole process.


Gabriel is doing great and is growing out of his premie clothes. Most of his Premie PJs dont fit and his onies are being stretched to the limit. He is however getting more adorable everyday. He is making lot of noise - He sounds like a kitten meowing (my sister actually thought is was her cat stuck in the closet!!! LOL!) He rarely cries. He hates is diaper being changed and getting his armpits washed. He does love his little round head to be washed. He will just stare up at his mom and dad with a look of bliss every time we wash is head. I couldnt have asked for a cuter baby!!!


Well it is feeding time! I promise to write more later!

6 comments:

JMG said...

Thanks for posting the cute picture. I check your blog everyday! We'll be excited to see more of the little guy. Congratulations, again.

Liz said...

I love the name Gabriel! We were thinking of naming Chase that until he became so active in utero and we knew we'd spend all our time chasing Chase!

Dot said...

So glad you are finally home with your adorable little boy! Congrats again! (If you ever need a little break give me a call, and I will be happy to help you out).

Sarah said...

What a cutie. I'm bringing you guys dinner tomorrow - can't wait to meet the little guy!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

It was so nice to have you guys here. Sad to see you leave but I am sure that it was nice to sleep in your own bed. We love you so much and are still so happy for you that you are a mom. Thank Aaron again for thinking of me while shopping and getting me goodies.

The Howell's said...

YEAH!!! It's always nice to be home. I'm so glad that things worked out for you guys the way that they did. It sounded like things went pretty smooth. We're still excited for you and have a blast starting new memories with your little family. We love ya!!!