Wednesday, January 21, 2009

He is Home!

Okay so my brother is back from his mission and there is a photo right below, but here is My mom holding Gabriel. I love this picture because they both look like they are completely loving this moment together. So cute!

My little brother, Eric, got off of his mission today! He is a pretty good catch for all those single ladies out there! LOL! He is no longer the annoying little brother who threw rocks at me (he was six!). Hehe! Well we met him at the Laramie Airport and later we ate pizza, cake, and ice cream. I ate too much! It was fun. He has grown so much spiritually! But he is the same old Icky (an old nickname).









This is a fuzzy picture of Gabriel, but I loved his smile. I just love him!!!



















Grandpa holding Gabriel. I really think he is miserable in this picture! J/K









1 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Totally jelous we weren't there! That Gabe is getting SOOOOOOO cute by the minute and he was already cute.