Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Family Fun


Grandpa, Abi, and Grandma

This last weekend Aaron and I went to visit my family in Wheatland. It was so much fun! My sister, shanna, came down from Utah and so we got to see her and my Niece. We just hung out and visited most of the time. Dale, Heather, Ben, Kort and Aaron played some football, while the rest of us watched. The most enjoyable part of watching them play was watching Abi trying to figure out what in the heck these growns up were doing and how she could get in the middle of the fun. She is such a fun little girl and so smart. She has such a good sense of humor. One of my favorite things she does is Meow really loud when she sees a picture of a cat (which is her most favorite animal). She gets so excited. It is kind of contagious. Anyway here are a few pictures of the weekend.

I am not ready to go to bed yet!

Aaron getting pumped up to play some football!

Hey Guys, I want to play too!


Kort running for a touchdown!


My sister and Abi- mother-daughter bonding or Abi just looking really adorable.

Abi giving the team a pep talk.

Well if you can beat 'em- JOIN 'EM!

1 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Sara that was a great blog. thanks for saying all those wonderful things about Abigail. I think she's pretty great but I am her mom and therefore biased. Anywho, can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. Love ya.