Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy, Busy, BUSY!

Do you ever have these moments when you seem to be busy every night and yet nothing ever seems to get accomplished? My week was so busy and I didn't get anything done, but it was really fun.


Last weekend: I went to Rawlins to watch my little brother play some football and of course his team won. It was really fun but really cold. Laramie was pretty warm and so Aaron and I left with out any warm clothes. Luckily Aaron's sister Jenna and her Husband let us borrow their jackets. After the game we visited Jenna and her two little ones and then we visit Camille and Leah (this is aarons brothers wife and daughter). I was so good to see everyone. We went back to Laramie and just chilled the rest of the week. Sunday I went over to some friends house and had some really good desserts and just chatted.


During the week: Well I had to work. I still like my job! Afterwork on monday i had to attend a blood borne pathagens training and then went home and cleaned. Aaron Has been working like mad painting our apartment complex (for a little extra dough) and so he was busy with that all week. He did take Thursday off to go to my sister heathers special olympic Dinner. Kind of a tradition now. It has been the third year in a row that we have got to attend. So Thursday was really busy. Before the dinner I had a relief society meeting and then the dinner and then home to prepare for our new weekly "Office Party" a few friends from our ward came over to watch "The Office". Last sunday we all started talking about how much we loved the show and we made plans to have goodies and watch the show together. It was a blast and we hung out way past our bedtimes. Just to show how much we like the show Monday aaron and I watched season one of the office for our Family Home Evening. Friday was date night for us and we went to eat at the best Thai food restaurant - Anongs. I had Pad Thai and Aaron had a Yellow curry. We shared poststickers for and appetizer and fried bananas for dessert( is this with one s or two?). Anyway, I know we did some other stuff in between but not much worth mentioning.


This weekend: Saturday Aaron went to the Utah vs. Wyoming game and..... we lost but he still enjoys going to the games. I stayed home (no way do I want to freeze my butt off to watch a sport I dont typically enjoy). I actually had to prepare a Relief Society lesson. I stayed home to do that and just watched a movie. Later that night we went to visit our good friends Brandon and Dot and thier two adorable boys. We had not seen them in a while and it was fun to visit and then play some games. I was wide awake when I came home at 11 pm and thought it would be fun to watch a newly purchased dvd (short circuit 2). Some movies are funnier late at night. I had not seen that movie in years. I went to bed at 1:30 thinking -I am going to regret this. Luckily sunday(today) I went to sacrament meeting and the rest of the meetings were canceled after sacrament meeting. Our Gym floor just got refinished the varnish smell was so strong that several people were not feeling well. I really didnt notice it until they opened the overflow and the smell just flooded in. It didnt give me a headache, But I did notice it bothered some of the pregnant moms and older people- so I think it was a wise choice. I didnt have to give my lesson in relief society- I guess I will save it for January. So I went home at nine sunday morning (yes we have 8 am church) and took a long nap! and I loved every minute of it. This evening I got together and Tim and Karas home, with them and Charlie and Vanessa, Robert and Lindsey, Dot and Brandon, and Spencer and Brittney to have a little pot luck dinner and some games. It was really fun and a great stress relief for me. Now I am home typing this insanely long blog while aaron is doing laundry and cleaning the second bedroom. Life couldnt get any better! LOL. Enjoy the pictures of Korts football game. He is such and awesome brother.















0 comments: