Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Adoption profile




Okay this is a short blog to let everyone know that Aaron and I are still trying to adopt. Okay so I am sure most of you know this already but I just thought I would give a reminder to everyone. We even have an online profile. To look at it or to pass the info on to someone else go to www.itsaboutlove.org/profile . When you get to this page click on the link that say SEARCH ADOPTION PROFILES. When that page comes up, under adoptive profile name type aaronandsara . Next hit the view profile button and you can get our profile. Make sure you type in our profile name exactly how I wrote it or otherwise the website can find us. Anyway our caseworker says the more people know the more our chances increase of being able to adopt. This has been a long and difficult process for us but we have faith that our Father in Heaven will bless us one day and we are looking forward to that day.

1 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Hey sista, good idea to post this and get the info out there. You will find your little ones soon.. I just know it!!!!

Abigail and I are so excited to see you guys. Only two days left.