Thursday, September 4, 2008

Why do they have to leave/My husband is Wonderful

So Sunday we had to say goodbye to one our closest sets of friends, Jane and Garrett. They moved to Ohio because Garrett got excepted to optometry school. We will miss them a lot and I think we will have some spare time on our hand now that they are gone. Poor Aaron doesnt know what to do. Its only been a week, but he is already missing Garrett a lot. poor guy he kind of reminds me of a kid who just dropped his icecream cone on the ground (i have had that happen and it is very disapointing!). Anyway he has been moping around this week and I have got him to promise that we can go to ohio for spring break this year to visit. YAH!




On to the next subject: Aaron is wonderful. He has been really busy at work the last few days and said that we should go on a date. So he showed up after work with a dozen roses for me and then we went to dinner. It was such a nice and thoughtful surprise. I am just so lucky. He also has been taking care of me this week since I have a cold. I think it is just a basic cold, but it still sucks. Aaron also called our landlord this week. We lost all of the food in our fridge (not freezer) because the fridge part stopped working. Well our landlord is buying us a new fridge and aaron is taking me out to dinner again since we dont have any food in the fridge. Well I think he is terribly wonderfull and I dont know what I would do with out him.

4 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Sorry to hear about your friends leaving. Aaron is so sweet! It is nice to have a thoughtful husband it makes life a little easier. Love you...

Leslie said...

What a nice hunny you have! Those flowers are beautiful! I hate it when friends move away too. How are you liking your new job?

Rachel and John said...

Hey girl!! I was so happy to get a comment from you! First of all I want you and your hubby to live here. You guys are so fun and it would be great to hang out with ya'll! Anyway Shanna & I talk about how you need to be out here cuz your awesome! Hope to hear from you soon! Love Rach

Dashley said...

Hey- hope you don't mind I just found your blog through Garrett and Janes. Fun! Blogging rocks because you get to see what people are up to you haven't talked to forever. :) Here is our blog address:
dashley-marshall.blogspot.com