Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kids are back in school!!!!


Things are going pretty good in laramie this week, just keeping busy. I started my new job at the alternative high school as a secretary and registar, in August as many of you may already know. All the kids started school this week and I am really enjoying it so far. I have decided that i definetely like working with teens better than younger kids. I always thought I would but it has been confirmed this last week. Dont get me wrong, they are definetly not easy children by any means but i really love their different personalities and I think that Heavenly Father is blessing me with the ability to see them as His children and I am able to see that some of their difficulties in their personalities are not because they are bad but because they have not always been treated like children of our Heavenly Father. I just want to mother them all. My heart aches for them. Sorry i just kind of went on a tangent! The weekend forecast of my social life is proving to be too busy for my liking. I think I may have to cut out an activity or two, to make my life more sane. I have found that I really like be social but when i over do it, I either get really sick or really crabby or both (really sick is generally followed by really crabby). I am sure glad that my most adorable hubby is ever forgiving my extreme moodiness. Okay I am not as bad as I say I am but I do have my moments. Well despite being busy I will be happy because my family will be in town. They will be going to the University of Wyoming football game and I will be watching chic flicks and then we will spend some time together. Yipee! Friday Aarons boss is going to throw a end of the summer food bash-aka..bbq- and they never skimp on good eats. I am hungry just thinking about it. drooling actually. lol! Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that I have been off and on sick - like I was at the beginning of the summer- so it has sucked physically the last couple of weeks- but my sister heather baked me cookies and her and ben came over to visit for awhile. It was so sweet. I couldnt really eat the cookies, but aaron sure enjoyed them for me. Ha! I just though it was wonderful and I really do need to thank Heavenly Father for my awesome family. Well I better head off to bed. Excuse all the grammer mistakes. I honestly dont really care whether I forgot a punctuation mark or spelled something wrong. I am too tired to spell check.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Helloooo Sara! That picture of you guys is really good!