Friday, September 12, 2008


So it is not the best picture, but it is not the worst. The picture was taken by the kids at my school. The journalism class has a newspaper that they publish online. An article in the "Wizard Press" was even published on the national addition of the National High School Journal. They are such talented kids. Anyway if you want to see the article they wrote about me please visit the following website: http://my.highschooljournalism.org/wy/laramie/whs/
I really recomend you take a look at it. Impressive!
Anyway I am feeling better this week, but Aaron caught whatever I had and was sick all this week. We both still have a little bit of junk let over from being sick, but for the most part we are feeling much better.
For those of you who do not live in Laramie. We have been having a very wet week. The last few days we have had all day drizzle with occasional downpours. I am excited however to report that our apartment did not flood. I did have a few panic attacks when it started hailing, but to my relief Aaron left work and checked on the apartment to see if it was okay. Kudos to Aaron boss Kirk for being so flexible with aarons schedule.
Work is still going great and this week we had school picture! And yes I had to get my picture taken as well. I thought I was done with school pictures when I graduated high school, but I guess not! boo! Well the picture was okay. I sat there as they told me to bend your head this way and lean this way and no thats too far. After they were done they asked if the picture was okay and I said it had to be because I was not going to sit and do that again. Ugh! The week flew by and I having been working my butt off trying to get the school ready for open house next week. Cleaning, decorating bulliten boards, organizing......
As for this weekend....well Aarons cousin Matt and his wife leslie (also my really good friends) are in town and hopefully we will be able to visit with them a little. I am sure Aaron will go to the Football game and then spend some time with Chris. We have been trying to spend as much time as possible with him. He leaves in less then two weeks for his Mission in Brazil. Crazy.

1 comments:

Aunt Lea said...

Great story, Sara!