Saturday, March 28, 2009

Funny Face

I will pose for one Picture and one Picture ONLY!



Take this darn hat off of me!


Fine! I'll do it myself!


If I act really cute will you remove the hat?



Elmo Butt!



So I got a really cute outfit from some friends (James and Sarah-Aaron works with James) and it has become my favorite outfit (the blue one) I just love it and it is so supercute on Gabriel. The outfit has an adorable matching hat, which Gabriel just hates to wear. He doesnt cry but he pullsthe funniest faces because it makes his eyebrows all scrunch up. Anyway, being a mean mommy, I had to put the hat on and take pictures. I know I say this all the time, but my kid is so cute. He loves to get compliments! He just smiles and coos and laughs everytime someone tells him how handsome he is.
Nothing too exciting is going on, Aaron and I are just working and trying to get some sleep. I did get a cheesecake sent to me in the mail from my friend Cambia. The best part was it was from the Cheesecake Factory- only the best cheesecake ever! A whole keylime cheesecake, but I was instructed to share with Kara! The reason for the cheesecake must remain a secret, but I was really excited for it! P.S.- I really am going to send out thank you cards and announcements one of these days. It for me is really hard to find time with working and taking care of Gabe. I am not the best multi-tasker. I do really appreciate all the things we recieved!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

How do you go about mailing a cheesecake?

Anonymous said...

I know why you got the Cheesecake!!! Bad Cambia ;)

Liz said...

Cheesecake Factory is the best! We are so lucky to have one in San Diego near the mall!

P.S. I LOVE the hat pictures. I can't get my kids to wear hats to save their lives!

Dot said...

Love the outfits, Gabriel looks absolutely adorable!

P.S. In the future please do not mention cheesecake unless you plan on sharing! LOL.