Monday, March 23, 2009

CUTE VIDEO

Finally! It took three trys, but I finally got this video posted. This was taken on March 17th and I love it because he was so talkative. I was originally holding the camera in my hands but he would pay attention to me if the camera was in front of my face. So I set the camera down, so I could have a little conversation. So it starts off slow and then gets better so give it a few seconds. We have a video of him laughing but we need to edit it because it is really long. There are some parts that are just aaron making funny noises (which is somewhat entertaining). Anyway we are happy and having a really good week, so far. Aaron bought me twighlight (he is so great, it was a surprise gift) and we are watching it, so I better get back to the teenage drama! LOL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby talking sounds are my favorite noise in the whole world! I love that!!

Dot said...

He is such a cutie! Love the video!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

That was a great little video. Abigail liked it too she just thought it was Evee. So adorable.

Unknown said...

How adorable! I love LOVE baby noises! Thanks for sharing! :)

The Howell's said...

He sure does love his mama!! Well done guys, he is such a cutie!!! I love those first sounds. Hope all is well with you guys.