Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The month of August

My Niece Abi, having a blast on the chair. AHH! the simple things in life.
So it has been a pretty busy month. It started out with me starting a new job. It was definately a little overwhelming at first but I think I am really going to be happy. For those of you who dont know, I am working at an alternative high school in Laramie as a Secretary. When i worked at my last job, the days seemed to drag and I woke up each morning really not wanting to go to work. The days seem to just fly by at my new job and I am happy when I come home. Less stress is quite nice. So that has kept me pretty occupied. when i havent been working I been hanging out with friends. I hosted a girls night a couple weeks ago and it was so needed. I invited tons of girls and we just sat and talked and ate tons of junk food. Several of the girls told me that they really appreciated a girls night out, so I think I will make it a monthly thing. On the 9th I went to my bestfriend , from high school, wedding. It was a very nice ceremony and I really enjoyed myself. I got to see a lot of people that I had not seen in years and it was good to visit. On the 13th I was invited to dinner and a game night with a few friends. I had a blast but it was a short night because my good friend, Julie, from texas was in town and wanted to visit as well. Well I really could not say no and I am really glad that I did not. Aaron and I stayed up fairly late to visit and it just wasnt a long enough visit. I really do miss my friends that have moved so far away. Sometimes it is hard being in Laramie, when so many people come and go. On the one hand I have made so many lifetime friends, but I always have say goodbye. Anyways I drove to Rapid City to attend my sister, Lucinda's, wedding this last weekend. It was a very beautiful event and my sister looked stunning. It was also wonderful to get to know her husband and his children a little bit better. I also got to see a lot of my other family members and it was just a great weekend. I got back on sunday and yesterday I spent the evening going to dinner with my best friend from college, Bobbi, who was visiting from Evanston. We went to dinner and just visited for quite awhile. I love how you can not see someone for such a long period of time and then when you get together it doesnt seem like you have spent anytime apart. So in short that was my month so far. Enjoy the pictures!

My dad and Carol!


WE MATCH!!!


Aaron playing with all the nieces and nephews (hes behind the toy)

Jackie looking cute!

She has Grandpa wrapped around her little finger!!


ME AND MY DAD!


I KINDA LIKE THIS GUY! WOW! HE'S CUTE!



MY NIECE TAYLIN

ME, MY SIS- SHANNA, AND ABI

SAY CHEESE!


THE CEREMONY
LUCINDA, JEREMY, AND THE KIDS!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!
MY BROTHER SIAN AND PART OF HIS FAMILY!
SHE LOOKS SO HAPPY!



3 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Good overview. I haven't even started updating mine yet.. Good pictures too.

cupcake65 said...

I registered here but dont have a blog yet..I sure enjoy yours!
Hugs!

Erin said...

Sara! I found you! Greetings from Texas! How do you like your job?
You can check our sites out at erin@denson.cc
and Paul@denson.cc
Keep in touch!