Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weekend at Dads!

Smile!
Well this weekend Aaron and I took off and visited my Dad and Carol in Rapid City. My sister Lucinda is having her Wedding in August and I really wanted to meet Jeremy before the wedding. He is a really nice guy and I really think that they will be happy. I also got to meet his three boys. Garret, Camren, and Zachary (sorry if I spelled the names wrong). The boys were just so nice and I am glad to have new members of our family. I also got to see Jacki my niece and brother Sian. Its was so fun to see how much she has grown and she is such sweet little girl. I missed seeing my other two nieces but hopefully will get to see them when I go down for the wedding. Anyways we just hung out and had BBQ. Of course my Dad overfed me, but I kept eating (I cant help it when the food is so good).

Lucinda and Jeremy Having fun Taking Pictures. I forced them into it! LOL!





Really?! Aarons attempts at making her laugh.

Hmmm?? Deep in thought.







Dad. Just Chilling!
Carol- What a beautiful smile!!!
We are always goofy! Does aarons head seem to take up most of the picture? hehe!
They are such a cute couple!





1 comments:

Leslie said...

Your neice is so cute!