Friday, June 27, 2008




Okay so here are some of my most favorite pics. They are from various times through out the year and I just have to smile everytime I see them. Anyway, I didn't do anything really exciting this week. I watched Aaron play some softball (I will takes pics of that next week). I love watching him. He plays on a team that has several players over 50 and they beat a lot of the younger teams. Aaron is pretty good, expecially in the outfield. I spent several days cleaning the house and then decided I would read a few books. I thinks reading is one of my favorite things to do and I have been neglecting it lately. I only run into one problem ... I read them too fast. I spent last saturday going to Loveland to the outlet malls with a girlfriend. We went shopping and out to lunch. It was really fun. I didn't buy much but just had fun visiting. On Thursday my sister heather and I went to our enrichment activity togther. We made journal jars(ideas of what to write about folded up in a jar) and had a few uplifting talks. I got to thinking that I really need to start journaling- I have never been able to commit myself to it very well and then I got to thinking that this is kind of like a journal. Interesting. Well thats all that my exciting life has to offer this week. Hopefully I can entertain more next week.

0 comments: