Monday, June 2, 2008

Heathers and Bens Special Olympics






Okay so inbetween feeling very ill, I had the most amazing opportunity to watch my sister and her husband in the wyoming chapter of the special olympics. It was so much fun! Heather and Ben played Basketball and won the gold medal. Heather competed in three different swimming races won a ribbon and two medal- one of which was a gold medal. I had such an amazing time. I really sat and had an opportunity to think about these individuals and was absolutely impressed by the way they treat people around them. They really just love each person as much as they can, which is a lot. I sat there and got kind of teary eyed thinking about how beautiful these children of our Heavenly Father are. I know, I am a sap! Anyway, here are some pics of Heather and Ben and some of their friends.

1 comments:

Lea said...

Great Pictures, SaraJo.
They are really special people.
Congratulations to them.