Thursday, May 15, 2008

sick and tired- literally


I don't really have one word to describe it, but I guess if I was forced I would have to say UHHHGGGG!!!! I was so sick on Tuesday. I think I ate some bad food or something. I don't think I have felt this sick in a long time. Well I woke up sick on tuesday and had a job interview a little bit later. I don't think it went to well. The interview itself went fairly well but i had dumb skills test I had to take and I really wasn't that with it. I guess we will find out. I am not to worried about it and I don't know if I will even take the job (if I get it) because I have job interview on Monday for I job that I will like a lot better. It is a Child Support Advocate for kind of a consulting firm. I think I might be more interested in that, than a secretarial postition.
A little background on the Pic: It is Aaron and I on the Buzz Lightyear ride at Disneyland. I love the picture. We look so serious for a kid ride. It was a blast.
A litte info on aaron. He is looking at going back to school and hopes to take a few classes in GIS. I guess it really all depends if the classes are full or not. If they are full we might be on the way to another school. Who knows!!!

2 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

That is a funny picture. So are you still sick? Take any tests lately, hint, hint... Just thought I would ask. I can't wait for you to come. We love you.

Lea said...

Looks like you are having a good time.
Good luck on returning to school Aaron.
Aunt Lea