Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bumbo Chair

This weekend we bought Gabe a Bumbo chair. He loves it! I had to share a few pictures, he is just so darn cute that I could not resist. Not much new news. I am sick again (for the third time in about months time). We bought a new bed. It is great, but I am up all night coughing. Yuck. We bought a freezer on craigslist and love it! It was barely used and only cost us 80 bucks! And thats about it! Enjoy the pics!





Okay, so this is not the chair, but daddy is sure fun to sit on!




4 comments:

Sarah said...

He is so smiley!

The Howell's said...

Man, he is sooooooo cute!!! It was good to talk to you guys the other night! Take care of yourselves and your little family.

Bobbi and Tyrel said...

Man, he is really growing fast! After your kids get a little bigger, you forget how quickly they changed that first year. He is so cute! What a smiley, happy baby. He must have a really great mom! ;)

ToddNSass said...

Hello! I didn't know you guys had a blog as well! I also didn't know you all had adopted! That is awesome! What a cute kiddo!