Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Seven weeks old and a visit with family.

I love this picture!
Say cheese!

Snoozing with daddy!


Sian, Jackie, Calvin, and Gabriel



All the Girls + Gabe. Carol, Lucinda, me, Jackie, and Christy.




All of the boys. Dad, Jeremy, Aaron, Sheridan, and Sian.






Sian, Gabe, and Jackie.


Gabe Hanging out with Uncle Sheridan!



The Cake (very yummy)!



Lucinda and Jeremy!


Chillin with Grandpa!



Snuggling with Grandma!


Gabe playing with his cousin Katelyn!

Today Gabe is seven weeks old and getting bigger everyday. He is getting more interactive everyday as well. He smiles and coos and is just so darn adorable. We spent the weekend in Rapid City visiting my dad and stepmom. It was such a great weekend. I got to see my brother Sian, his wife christy,thier two kids Jackie and Calvin. I also saw my other brother sheridan. I saw my sister Lucinda and Her husband Jeremy. I got to see my niece Katelyn but my three nephews were not around that weekend. Carol threw me a surprise baby shower. It was with just my family and it was great. She and my dad told us to get out of the house while they babysat Gabe and they decorated the basement. We had a nice turkey dinner and had fun spending time with everyone. Gabe loved being held by everyone, but seemed to think his Uncle Jeremy was really funny! I think I heard him giggle. It was a really short trip but it was worth it to have gabe finally meet all of his family. Well i guess he has not met uncle Chris, but we will forgive him since he is brazil for the next two years on his mission. Anyway, I here are a ridiculus amount of pictures! Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big and he is so cute!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Yeah. About time. Those are such good pics. Wish i could have been there.

Dashley said...

He really is precious! I am so happy for you guys! I have been meaning to ask about his name- did you name him after anyone, super cute. :)

Dot said...

I LOVE the first three pics! Too cute! He is growing up fast!