Thursday, February 12, 2009

My baby shower and some cute pics!

This last weekend I had my first baby shower! My really good friends Kara and Dot and my mom organized the event. My mom did such amazing decorations. She is so good at this kind of stuff and the extra little touches made the shower so much more special. Dot made awesome invitations -they were way cute. She also ordered the cake and cupcakes. Kara -with the help of Dantzel- her sister-in-law made some of the food. I had fun making chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate dip pretzel rods, and mini dessert pizzas. We had lots of friends and family show up. Of course we got lots of great gifts too. Thanks to everyone! It was a perfect!


Gabriel is now 5 weeks old! last week he was 8 1/2 lbs and 21 inches long. I am sure he is a little bigger now. He grows so fast. he had his first social smile this week which just made my heart melt. he is such a good baby and rarely cries! what can I say! We're in love!











































I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS STUPID SPACE!








5 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like a great shower! He's such a healthy and happy looking kid!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Oh man I would loved to have been there. PS. Such a completely darling boy!!!!

Dot said...

Cute pictures!

I am glad you enjoyed your shower. You are such a wonderful mommy you deserved it! :)

The Howell's said...

Everything looked fun!!! Sorry I missed it! Hope all is well. Take care.

bellanessa said...

Sara your baby boy is soo cute! And getting so much bigger! Your baby shower was great! Sorry I couldn’t stay longer - I should have just brought Katelyn... oh, I wanted the recipe for those amazing cookies. The fruit pizza-like ones! They were so delectable! I’m still dreaming of them!!!