Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Cookie Culprit

So today I was in the living room watching some TV when all of a sudden Gabriel comes up to me with two Frosted sugar cookies (his favorite treat) in his hands. I immediately ran into the kitchen to find the cookies all over the floor and one bite taken out of each cookie. Now I should have been mad, but 1- I should of been watching him closer and 2- it was just too funny. All I could do was laugh. He was so quiet about the operation and when I was picking them up he stole another cookie and ran away laughing. The little stinker!!
Anyway the rest of these are just random picture I have taken with my phone. We went to visit my dad in South Dakota and Gabe had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa! It was such a nice visit, even though it was cut short due to an important homework assignment Aaron needed to complete. Gabe is getting bigger and smarter everyday and I am having a hard time keeping up with him, but he makes me and my like so much better.
This is one of my favorite pics! I asked Gabriel so say cheese and this is what I got.

Daddy and Gabe playing in the park in Rapid City.


Gabe and Cousin Garret playing in the leaves- Gabe had a blast!!

The giant pumpkin behind them weighed around 700 pounds or something like that. Huge!

Gabe and Grandpa Pickett Snoozing. Weird but Gabe would not sleep anywhere but with Grandpa. He cried when I layed him down in the playpin and when I brought him back upstairs he wanted Grandpa and fell right back asleep. Soooo Cute.
One of the favorite parts of the trip to Rapid for Gabe was the doggies at Grandma and Grandpas house. He loved Jazzy!



0 comments: